Result!

Range Rover arrives on Friday, it comes with the original cherished plate. Just been told it's worth more than £700!!!!

Happy I am.

Any Mr W's on here want it a bit cheaper?

Reply to
Nige

I can also get some MUD plates dead cheap too ;)

Reply to
Nige

Nice one, did you go for the TD6 or V8 in the end?

What MUD plates have they got Nige?

Reply to
Andy

RR04 MUD RR05 MUD, prolly go for RR04 £160 ;)

Td6 05 plate but 06 model.

Right nice it is. Got some new type alloys & mudflaps etc.

It'll be the dogs.

You're not going anywhere near Surrey this week are you?

Reply to
Nige

Where in Surrey - what do you need mate?

Reply to
William Tasso

Ayup Bill, I need four RR wheels & tyres to go to Newbury for a hcap to bring oop norf. The norf bit is sorted, but the Surrey to Newbury isnt. Beer tokens on offer....

Reply to
Nige

No sorry, nowhere near.

You aren't going anywhere up North around Newcastle/Gateshead on Weds am are you????? (Very slim chance but worth asking as I am dropping off the 90!!)

Reply to
Andy

Bugger, Cadwell Park on a trackday on the bike ;(

Reply to
Nige

What timeframe?

:)

Reply to
William Tasso

This week Bill, before Friday. The wheels are in Purley?

Reply to
Nige

I can pick-up from Purley on Wednesday and deliver to Newbury *on* Friday

- does that help?

Mr D. has my contact details if you don't.

All the best.

Reply to
William Tasso

I'll let you know tomorrow Bill, ta mate.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

:-)