RH rear lights and dashboard light out

On a very rainy evening, the dashboard light went out. Could not read speedometer and tach but they were still functioning. Stopped at first gas station to take a closer look. That's when I noticed that the upper light on the the RH rear light cluster was also not working. Furthermore, the RH bumper running light was out too. Turn signals work. Brake lights work. Very bizarre.

I checked the bulbs and they don't look blown out. I checked the fuses in drivers footwell and all seemed ok.

Is there any other fusebox or relay I should check? These electrical questions are always difficult but I would appreciate some help.

Any one else have similar problems?

Regards,

JohnMc

Reply to