Robin hoods bay

We went to the offroad centre in Robin Hoods Bay this weekend - me and my sister in our 90's. Very good- especially the seesaw positioned so that it looks like your driviving into the sea (until you come crashing to the ground that is!)

There was one hill my sister got up with her road tyres that I couldn't do for love nor money with mud tyres - It was quite a loose, dry surface so maybe she just had more rubber on the ground! She couldn't drive my landie up it either so it can't be down to skill. Anybody else found this?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Coleman

A good game to play there is to try and get the seesaw balanced by quickly shifting it into reverse as it tips and inching back a bit. Apparently it's been done, but last time we were there half a dozen of us tried it and all failed.

-- Paul Everett repton at repton dot org

Paul Everett