Roof rack for the 110

Got one off ebay £56.00 so feeling less stressed about the whole affair now. It's the not the sunroof version but it will be soon hence my question re Galvafriod :-)

While I'll have the saw , grinder and welder out any other suggestions for modificatons to a roof rack that may be of use. We intend to use it when caravaning etc. I have a few ideas but would welcome suggestions which I may not have thought of to make the holiday experience better :-)

I'm aware of the need to remove the Galv in the area and safety precautions around welding around it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Weld a couple of jerry can holders to it.

Alex

Reply to
Alex