Roof tent for sale!

HI All

I'm selling up as my house needs money throwing at it!

Anyway first of my travelling items to go is the roof tent

AUTOHOME 'OVERLAND' this is the small size and grey in colour and comes with changing room and winter/heat hood. see:

All in very good condition as you would expect from a quality production.

Worth approx £1200

Open to offers at the moment

Get in touch if you want to know more about it and why i chose this tent over other's.

Cheers mark (birmingham)

07834 226307
Reply to
Jinx