RRC & Discovery I CD's

Hi All, This is a bit of a shameless plug, but I think many of you will find these new products of interest and/or use....

19LHP1 Manuals CD - Range Rover Classic 1970-1985 - Genuine 19LHP2 Manuals CD - Range Rover Classic 1986-1994 - Genuine 19LHP3 Manuals CD - Discovery I 1989-1994 - Genuine

These CD's contain a full set of manuals for the vehicles and are Genuine LR products released under the "Classic" vehicles scheme thing set up by LR recently.

Lets hope there's hope there are more to follow.

Obviously you can get these locally (probably), but I thought you all might like to know about them. £13.81 inc VAT plus 75p P&P here by the way.

Merry Christmas to you all, and Bah! Humbug! to those who like Christmas as much as I do.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Yeah, like a parts manual for the Defender. The paper one costs about

90 quid doesn't it?
Reply to
Simon Barr

STC9021CC 90/110 Parts Book - to 2002 £64.00 + P&P

plus either 2 "proper" ring binders RTC9946 Ring Binder for Parts Books £8.81 or about 6 4-ring deep ring binders from a stationary shop

RTC9863CE 110 Parts Book - to 1986 £37.60 That one's bound.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

People Hi,

I just read in the last issue of LROI (January 2005) that LR is now selling to the public through its Classic spare parts network the genuine parts catalogues for the RaRo Classic and Discovery series 1 for 11.75 pounds in CD ROM format. (1 CD ROM per model)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

I've just been quoted £11.75 plus vat from an LR dealer aswell, apparently Unipart is going to be the classic parts supplier,but there has not been a vast takeup of the classic service amongst LR dealerships.

Chris

1990 200Tdi Disco , in need of classic type attention!
Reply to
Merlin©