RRC - Paddocks inner wing replacement.

Anyone whos been there and done it ... does the repair pannel come with the the box section along the top edge.. or do I need to get this seperately. I can't see it listed and on Paddocks picture it's cunningly hidden from view. Also does it come with the bracket to bolt to the body to chassis mount at the front.. again cunningly hidden from view.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

In message , Lee_D writes

Don't know. Phone and ask as there are about five various inner wing repair sections from 'complete' to 'battery box' ...

Reply to
AJG