RRC Radio

Hello

Can anyone help me with the wires that come out of my dads original radio in his 1992 RR Vogue SE please.

There are two groups of wires:

Black Yellow/Black Red/Black White/Orange Purple/White

Black/Pink Black/Blue Balck/Orange Black/White Black/Green Black/Yellow

Many thanks for any information

Alistair

On or around Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:23:25 +0100, "A" enlightened us thusly:

the 1990 wiring diagram say:

right rear speaker - BG and BU right front speaker - BN and BW left front speaker - BK and BR left rear speaker - BO and BY

ignition fed live via fuse - WO from fuse A3 illumination from LH sidelamp circuit - RB from fuse B2 constant live - PW earth - B

colours:

Black Green blUe browN White pinK Red Orange Yellow Purple

1989 diagram seems to say the same. You look to be missing 2 speaker wires and I don't know what the yellow/black does. There's an input marked from an aerial amplifier, but I'd have thought that was co-ax. It uses the heated rear screen element as an aerial, hence the amp. If it's not got a co-ax aerial input, then it might be that the yellow/black is your connection to the aerial amp.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Many thanks Austin, I will try it.

Alistair