S2a Round Heater flaps/doors

Picked up my "new" baby this weekend - 1962 S2a SWB, so I feel like I've really joined the club. Got waved at as I drove up the M6 with it on a transporter behind the Disco. Since getting home yesterday I have been asked twice if I am selling it - once before it was even off the trailer.

It has a round Smiths heater but is missing its flaps. I know they're not supposed to be much cop at the best of times, but without the flaps I can's see how the demisters will work at all...

So, where can I get some?? If they are available as a part somewhere, what is the correct name for them.

Cheers,

Chas

95 Disco 62 S2a :-)
Reply to