S3 Workshop Manuals .pdf

K i do have the Series 3 Workshop Manuals in pdf format but they are 23MB in total so too big to email to a standard pop3.. They wont fit on my website either as i have Videos taking up the space. So I found a site elsewhere with them on and linked to it from my Main page. They are Called SIII_ROM_Part1.pdf etc etc theres 7 parts.

Jason Hall

--

Jason Hall