Sad News For Those In The Stoke Area

I know this won't mean a lot to most members of the group, but there a number of contributors here from the Stoke-on-Trent area.

Sadly, late last week, Ken Walker from Land Ranger Services in Longton died unexpectely. I'm sure all those here that knew him will join me in wishing his wife and family our deepst sympathay at this difficult time.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Blimey thats a shock, deepest sympathy indeed to Kens Wife and Family.

It won't change the tragic facts but any idea what happened yet Richard?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm told it was a massive heart attack while at work I'm told.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Don't know him, but it's a bugger when this happens out of the blue. You have to look on the bright side even though there doesnt seem to be one at times like this. Best wishes for his family.

Nige 

Reply to
Nige

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

It's a bit of a nightmare really, Family will probaly feel it can't be true yet the chaps at work will have some sort of closure if it happend there.

One of the guys at our place died whilst on holiday in the U.S. , most prefer to think of him as still on Holiday having one hell of a time.

tis very sad indeed.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I'm assuming he was the older guy?

I spent a lot of money at landranger back when i did up my 2A the first time but its been a long time since ive been now and i cant remember their names anymore!

Reply to
Tom Woods