Sat Nav

Hi guys, I have just bought a 2004 disco which has sat nav fitted, is there a web site I can download the updated map cds or do I have to buy them from landrover?

Reply to
Indi

"Indi" wrote

You might find you can get them from Navteq direct possibly at a small discount on LR prices.

I doubt they will be cheap, about £140 for a DVD with the whole of Europe.

Reply to
Bob Hobden