Searching 200tdi engine data

Hi folks,

I'm planning to update my series III STW with 200tdi engine. To get the permission for engine swap from local MOT authorities, I'll have to present 'official' data sheet to them.

Does anyone know where I can find for example 'defender' sales brochure, with 200tdi and preferably 107hp version, where the power etc. is mentioned? In pdf, or some other downloadable format. Or any other official data sheet with specs of the 200tdi?

Can't find anything suitable from the net myself, hoping you can help...

-J-

Reply to
-J-

tried google?

mc.

Reply to
Mark C.

Yes, but no luck. With various keyword combinations.

Found one 113hp version without convenient reference to the source. Most of the results are the webshops selling manuals etc. and I'm not very keen to spend that much without knowing if there's the info I want, in a suitable format.

I'm still after 107hp version, the few missing HPs may be the key. Got an original sales brochure with tdi300 engine, but that's definitely too much, the MOT here will not be not very happy if I try to get the permission with it -> big problems...

-J-

Reply to
-J-

Twas 18 May 2004 04:20:05 -0700 when snipped-for-privacy@suomi24.fi (-J-) put finger to keyboard producing:

email me and I'll send some pdf's

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Will an official LAND ROVER publication with ISBN number do for them?

If yes then the technical details of the 200Tdi engine for Defender 90/110 vehicles are available on page 128 of the LAND ROVER EXPERIENCE book, published by LAND ROVER and G T Foulis and Company and written, designed and produced for LR by Tom Sheppard. First published in 1993. ISBN 0-9514493-3-8 Land Rover part number STC8545.A.A

hope this helps.

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Pantelis, your advice sounds good, I'll try to track down the book. Can you tell me if there's 107hp engine variant mentioned?

-J-

Reply to
-J-

J Hi,

the defender variant of the 200Tdi engine is stated as an 107 bhp one.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

In case you can NOT find the book, please let me know and I can send you the scanned pages with the technical data quoted.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos