Seasons Greetings

Dear Group members,

I would like to offer you all Free classified Adverts even Non Land Rover Items on our website. I know times are hard and we could all do with some extra cash for xmas ...and with the current credit crunch I though that some of you may have stuff to sell but dont want to waste more money listing it on various websites that may charge to do so. so you know where we are if you decide to have a clear out

Merry Christmas

Reply to
landybitz.com