Series 1 door hinges

I need all four, anyone recommend a supplier or has some gathering dust ?

Reply to
Geoff

what u doing on a proper newsgroup i have 2 times complete doors with glass for a series one very cheap and in very good nick regards geoff

Reply to
treemendos

->what u doing on a proper newsgroup

Is uk.rec.cars.4x4 not a proper group ? I was more expecting what am I doing looking for Land Rover parts !

->i have 2 times complete doors with glass for a series one very cheap and in

->very good nick

Do they have hinges and latches ?

This may sound daft but what size are they ? I need 19 x 33"

Reply to
Geoff