Series 2 Club forum

Does anyone from this group read the S2C forum? Having posted stacks of stuff there when I was sorting the S2a, I now find that my account has been cancelled and I don't exist! Forum admin isn't answering his emails.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard Brookman uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Do we know you?

;-)

Not posted there, wonder if he's poorly or summat?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

|| Richard Brookman uttered || summat worrerz funny about: ||| Does anyone from this group read the S2C forum? Having posted ||| stacks of stuff there when I was sorting the S2a, I now find that ||| my account has been cancelled and I don't exist! Forum admin isn't ||| answering his emails. || || Do we know you? || || ;-)

Well I don't, so I don't see why you should. :-)

|| Not posted there, wonder if he's poorly or summat?

Dunno. He was posting up to last weekend.

Reply to
Richard Brookman