Series 3 wings

Ayup matey, you got any seatbox covers for a 90?

Reply to
Nige

Anyone looking for Series 3 front wings? Ebay item 280465120034.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

In message , Oily writes

No but I'm looking for a wing for my 50th Anniversary Defender.

Reply to
hugh

I can ask at two likely places near me tomorrow.

Reply to
Oily

Which side?, I'll ask about tomorrow.

Reply to
Oily

I'm still looking for genuine/OEM gearbox bits at sane prices ;)

Synchro hub (FRC1758)

2nd gear pair (600916) 1st mainshaft gear (511205) Distance piece (502482) 1st layshaft gear (511189) Reverse idler gear (561960) Bellhousing top gasket (512238) Layshaft conical distance piece (various sizes) 2nd/3rd gear thrust washers (various sizes) All bearings for a S2A E suffix box
Reply to
Daniel Collins

In message , Oily writes

Off side. I crumpled it slightly just before Xmas - and the insurers repairer says they are on back order from LR - not too surprising I suppose, they've probably thrown the jigs away. AFAICT the only difference is mine will be drilled for the roll cage.

Checked with my local independent and they couldn't find one anywhere

Reply to
hugh

I've got most of this stuff and some other bits you will need besides what you haven't mentioned such as gaskets, circlip and lockwasher for mainshaft, oil seals etc. I'll get back to you when I've sorted it out, probably tonight or tomorrow. I think I'm one bearing short RTC1412 but I've got all the others.

Reply to
Oily

That's a new one, a bearing short of a gearbox!

Reply to
GbH

On or around Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:05:47 -0000, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

I could use a passenger side one...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It seems there's quite a few people looking for those, I can't find one and new ones appear to be on back order.

Reply to
Oily

In message , Oily writes

They're probably all looking for this one for me - but thanks for having a go.

Reply to
hugh