Series One Door Pillers.

I have had a set of door pillers (compleate) on demand from a well known parts shop for about 6 months now and I keep getting the "expecting them in a week " routine when I phone .

Now I am getting p****d off and need the bits to start the tidying up of my

109. Apart from Craddocks does anybody know who else I could order a set from , preferably with a less than 6 months lead time?

-- Your help is, as always, greatfully receved. Rory Manton

1957 109 Series One, Daisy 1965 Series 11 SWB GS , Rose.
Reply to
Rory Manton

Have you tried Brookwells,

I've found them very good in the past.