Shameless Plug - FA 1965 SWB IIa Petrol

My beloved restored 1965 SWB IIa is up for sale on Ebay

I've put a lot of time an effort into this car during the last 3 years, despite that and it's sentimental value, it's got to go

1965 Series IIa SWB 88 2.25 Petrol Tax Exempt, MOT 02/2008 Restored 2 years ago

On the downside, it does still need a couple of items attending to:

No heater currently fitted Front tyres will need replacing shortly Slight clutch judder, but it is not worn. (Free new clutch comes with car if wanted) The canvas be a bit dirty - anybody know what's good for cleaning em?

Bid if you like or sensible offers accepted - email me.

Alex

Reply to
Alex