Shocks for TD5

Just got back wales and the TD 5 Disco needs new shocks. Any recommendations??

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

I fit bilstiens to one of my P38's, bloody superb there where.

Reply to
Nige

Dom Hi,

I have fitted those

three years ago on my 1994 evented Camel Trophy Discovery 200 Tdi and they are still going strong.They are adjustable (in 38 stages) from the base of the shock absorber and can be repaired when they start failing. Since I first bought this first set I have started cooperating with them also as their greek representative and distributor and have sold quite a few sets for Discovery, Defender, Range Rover Classic vehicles (both with coils and air bellows). Everybody has been happy with them.

I believe it is worth having a look at them.

Their technical guru is a fellow LR enthusiast (drives a 200Tdi Discovery when playing offroad) so he does have a connection with our Landies. You can speak with Mark if you decide to call them. And they do offer alternative height and adjustment for specific needs.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos