Shocks springs and tyres

I forget who it was I had a discussion with recently about shocks. I thought they were Ok as they passed MOT a day or two previously.

Anyway I had 'em changed for Paddocks cheapies and new springs. ( I had to put new tyres on too as the old ones had gone square.)

The result is a transformed vehicle. Ride is better, bumps are better, no understeer anymore and I even think the gearchanges are a little better although that may be wishful thinking. It doesn't roll on the corners anymore and the vehicle has a "new car" feeling about the handling and ride in general.

So whoever it was - thanks, you were 100% right.

TonyB

1992 200Tdi, 203k on the clock
Reply to
TonyB