shophidxenon

We are a New Web Store, that specializes in the sales of HID products. We have good Customer and service Low Prices. Please Feel free to email me for any questions, or ask in here at the groups thanks

Reply to
Shophidxenon.com

Fuck off.

Reply to
Nige

Succinct and polite, as always, eh Nige :-))

Reply to
SteveG

I'll extend that FOAD.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No, I'm the only one here with a penis, in fact I have two.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Are you an earwig then?

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

More Gimp for money - bargain.

Reply to
.mother

It's amazing how I never get adverts for "penis-be-gone" patches in my inbox!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'd rather be an earwig than a louse, on the basis that being earwiggy in bed is better than the alternative!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

The boys were very impressed when they read that earwigs were doubly endowed. Much prurient cackling.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Did you mention that they have two because they have a tendency to mislay them?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings