SIIa Ignition Switch

I just replaced the ignition switch on my 1966 SIIa. It's the kind with the integrated headlamp switch around the outside of the actual ignition switch. The new switch works great, but it doesn't stay put in the dash -- it wants to fall out on the floor, but only comes out a centimeter or so; that wire clip that goes around the body keeps it from coming all the way out.

The old one was in there pretty tight.

Did I do something wrong? Not a big problem, as everything works fine...

-Chris-

Reply to
ChrisEstes