SIII Handbrake warning light

No, but I have an audible device that does similar. She's very pretty, too :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I can't manage to install mine in the front as she says that she as to travel in the back to stop the kids from jumping over the sides. Personally I don't think they'd be able to stand up in preparation to jump...... Jon

Reply to
Jon

I think I mentioned it before, but I once watched a friend's dog bail out of their (slowly moving) 110 HCPU. It hadn't realised that they'd tied it in with bailer twine round the collar to stop that happening. It hung their with its life flashing before its eyes before we untangled it. No harm done but I don't think it would do it again.

David

Reply to
David French

Hmmmm... I could attach the kids to the spare wheel mounting point. The wife could then travel on a seat! Jon

Reply to
Jon

Simple - if it rolls away when you get out of it, the handbrake's not on. If it doesn't it's either on, or on the level, in which case it doesn't matter.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

And if you attempt to drive with it on, mine must be fitted with the 'warning smoke' and 'audiable clank alarm' feature - dont think it was an option extra! ;o)

Reply to
Mark Gowans

Ah, I can tell when mine's on. I can only get up to about 50mph, rather than the usual 65.

Alex

Reply to
Alex