Snivel snivel..............

with the list accepted, my hearts not in it to be fair, don'twant tosell............BTW, it's £4500 for anyone on here, you gotta put the idiot taxon ebayetc.--'nothing up top but a bucket & a mop & an illustrated book aboutbirds'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land Rover 101 GS/Ambi (Morph).......snivel...BMW 650GS Dakar2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Y Hayabusa

Reply to
Nige

help with the list accepted, my hearts not in it to be fair,> don'twant to sell............BTW, it's £4500 for anyone on here, you> gotta put the idiot tax on ebayetc.--'nothing up top but a bucket &> a mop & an illustrated book about birds'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land> Rover 101 GS/Ambi (Morph).......snivel...BMW 650 GS Dakar2000 Suzuki> GSX1300R Y Hayabusa

WTF happened there ffs?

Nige

Dude -- check the MOT , I'm sure it's due around June.... anyway I'm not looking....no ... no....bastard... OK I'm watching.

Hope he finds a good home.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Ta matey, cheers for the heads up, i hope he does too.

Might be landiless for a wee while too. I'll still stay here to keep you chaps & chapesses company though......

Reply to
Nige

Part-ex back for percy? ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

I'm game.......

Reply to
Nige

> help with the list accepted, my hearts not in it to be fair,>> don'twant to sell............BTW, it's £4500 for anyone on here, you>> gotta put the idiot tax on ebayetc.--'nothing up top but a bucket &>> a mop & an illustrated book about birds'NigeSubaru WRX (54)Land>> Rover 101 GS/Ambi (Morph).......snivel...BMW 650 GS Dakar2000 Suzuki>> GSX1300R Y Hayabusa>

Ive decided that from the pics on ebay, your drive is plenty big enough to accommodate Morph, and some of those 2 wheeled things with chains on!

Is it just a case of sweetening Mrs Nige?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

LA LA LA ... NOT LISTENING!!!!! Besides I polished my Percy on Saturday... scrubbed the moss off I did and not it glows.

bet that bought a tear to your eyes!

I don't think I can part with my Percy after all :-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah Nige , what are you a man or a mouse.. it's not like you'd have no where to sleep when she kicks your ass out the door ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

>> help with the list accepted, my hearts not in it to be fair,>>> don'twant to sell............BTW, it's £4500 for anyone on here,>>> you gotta put the idiot tax on ebayetc.--'nothing up top but a>>> bucket & a mop & an illustrated book about birds'NigeSubaru WRX>>> (54)Land Rover 101 GS/Ambi (Morph).......snivel...BMW 650 GS>>> Dakar2000 Suzuki GSX1300R Y Hayabusa>>

What about our cars etc!! I need a multi story car park to be honest!

Reply to
Nige

hehehehehehe - you have met Jane, oh, yes you have!

I currently have the worlds fastest mnotorcycle in my conservatory, all my tools all over the house & a BMW bike in next doors garage, she aint gonna budge!

Reply to
Nige

How about a twin-post lift on the driveway ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Not much kop for a bike!

Reply to
Nige

Two at once! Besides, you sell it to the missus as a way of doubling up a parking space, one parked on the lift, the other parked below...

I'm not convinced it'll be an easy sell...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

This wasn't exactly easy you know........

Nige

Probs get them two bikes inside that

101.................................
Reply to
mark

Heh, yes, perhaps you are pushing the envelope a tad.. Mind you, at least it's your place and you've not parked it in the neighbour's!

At least I *assume* it's your place.. You've not gone too far with next door I hope!! "Hello, nige from next door, can I come in for a bit, mind if I bring this?"

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

The BMW is in next doors garage, he's cool, Janes cool too, but not that cool!

Reply to
Nige

On or around Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:47:16 +0000, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

I wouldn't fancy that for a 101.

I was thinking of an underground garage with a lift to get the motors out, aircraft-carrier stylee.

actually, I've always wanted to do that. Ideally, the top of the lift would have grass/driveway or wotever on top of it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Then you'd need palm trees that lean to the side out of the way when you're about to launch and a special slide to get you from the arm chair in the sitting room to behind the wheel with minimum effort. ...and the eyes in Granny's photo would light up when it was time to pick the kids up from school. ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve