So I bought the Disco. Now, has anyone got a.......

I crawled under and around, and drove the Disco 2 yesterday. Very nice vehicle, everything in good nick. The three amigos (TC, ABS and Hill Descent) lights are on, but a good clean of the sensors should sort those out, ditto the check engine light.

Only problem is that the owner managed to rip off the right hand wing mirror. Does anyone have a spare hanging around, or can anyone recommend a good supplier that would ship to Austria for a reasonable sum? Ta!

Reply to
srtgray

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

You could try the usual suspects, Paddocks and Craddocks. My local independent are very good

will despatch spare parts almost anywhere probably at cost. A wing mirror isn't very heavy. You can check prices on royal mail website
or try any of the international carriers.

Reply to
hugh