Song stuck on my brain...

MOTHER!!!!

"Gotta get a bit a mud on yer tyres......"

Lee D

-- "I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."

- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

so Lee_D was, like...

"...Mah Faw-Wheeul Draaav..."

Me too.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

The wheels on the bus go round and...

Oh.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

hey..........................named too.

It does bob about a bit on some road surfaces!

Reply to
Nige

What happened there? This was a reply to another thread!!

sos!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Let's start with typewriters."

all together lads it goes like this....................................

I've got some big news The bank finally came through And I'm holding the keys to My brand new Chevrolet Have you been outside It sure is a nice night How 'bout a little test drive Down by the lake

There's a place I know about Where the dirt road runs out We can try out the four wheel drive Come on now, what do you say Girl, I can hardly wait To get a little mud on the tires

Chorus: 'Cause it's a good night To be out there soaking up the moonlight Stake out a little piece of shoreline I've got the perfect place in mind It's in the middle of nowhere

oddly called "Mud on the tires (sic)" by Brad Paisley

puts on best scottish accent "hello and welcome to ..........Pop Masters" and for the incurably curious

Derek

Reply to
Derek

god dammed country and western singers theres a few versions before someone points out that verse isn't in the lyrics heres another version

I've got some big news The bank finally came through And I'm holdin' the keys to a brand new Chevrolet Have you been outside it sure is a nice night How about a little test drive Down by the lake

There's a place I know about where the dirt road runs out And we can try out the four-wheel drive Come on now what do you say Girl, I can hardly wait to get a little mud on the tires

[Chorus] 'Cause it's a good night To be out there soakin' up the moonlight Stake out a little piece of shoreline I've got the perfect place in mind It's in the middle of nowhere only one way to get there You got to get a little mud on the tires

Moonlight on a duck blind Catfish on a trot line Sun sets about nine this time of year We can throw a blanket down Crickets singin' in the background And more stars than you can count on a night this clear

I tell you what we need to do is grab a sleepin' bag or two And build us a little campfire And then with a little luck we might just get stuck Let's get a little mud on the tires

[Repeat Chorus]

And then with a little luck we might just get stuck Let's get a little mud on the tires

Vickys cousin back home will kick his sorry ass fer fergitin that verse Derek we got two kindsa music we got country an' we got western

Reply to
Derek

In article , ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) muttered something along the lines of ...

For those that want to join in the action the mp3 is here should you wish!

Chris Naylor

so Chris Naylor was, like...

I just get a "not authorised" message. Anything I'm missing?

Reply to
Richard Brookman

In article , ( snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com) muttered something along the lines of ...

Not sure why that happens....I used to be able to throw stuff at the network folder for access online.... will have to have a word with brother to get it fixed!

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Dunno if this is something of a damp squid, but putting copyrighted material up in such a way is, erm, a bit naughty. Using it with accreditation within a 'new work', or as a soundtrack is generally 'alrightish' (as it can be argued that it introduces the audience to new material within the context of a new, not for profit work) but technically speaking I should have requested permission to use it, and the other two tracks.

Reply to
Mother