SOT: spare cigar lighter

All,

I'm trying to buy some of these to install power points here and there in the back of my 110. So far, I only managed to find the complete thing: socket plus lighter. For many reasons, I would prefer to avoid having the lighter in and rather have a decent cap on socket. The only thing that I could find fitting that description was one with a different shape that would not take normal "cigar" plugs.

Anybody knows where I can find that?

Cheers,

Fred

Reply to
Fred Labrosse

hi

try maplins for a power socket got 1 there

hope this helps

Reply to
jon

the bottom of the page. Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

so Fred Labrosse was, like...

Yacht chandler will do you one with a cap that is splashproof (if not actually waterproof) and very durable. If it's made for a marine environment, a 110 ain't going to worry it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yep:

Here

and
or visit Steve's ebay shop or website.

Good products, I've bought twice from him, rapid delivery. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Our local caravan shop stocks one which is 'marine quality'. It comes with a rubber cover. I used a few of them over the years, seem very good. About £4.50

Richard

Reply to
Richard