South Somerset, Yeovil Help Needed Please.

Due to some inconsiderate prick complaining I have to move my project

109 Station Wagon to somewhere off road where I can work on here to get her up and running.

Anybody in the Yeovil, West Coker area have a bit of ground space I can work from PLEASE.

Cheers.

Rory

Reply to
Rory

Hello Rory, anyone at the MVT who might be able to help?

If it was short term I could help but long term would be a problem due to needing the spaces myself, I could shuffle my cars around as need be on a temporary basis though. This is out near Gillingham though, about 40 mins from Yeovil. Also it's soft ground, gravel, a PITA to work on especially if you drop parts or tools as I normally do! I swapped out the axles on the pinzgauer on this ground though so not too bad.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Now there's a thought!

I wonder if Mr Bastable (?) has some buckshee space.lol

When is the next meeting Ian?

Reply to
Rory

According to my calendar, Saturday 15th at 8, usual place.

How about pushing it into the pub carpark, then declaring that it's broken down! I'm sure he'll forget after a while..

Maybe Dick and co can lend you some space in Roger's barn, I've got no idea how much space they have left but squeezing a landy in amongst all their metalwork might not be too hard.. Perhaps you could tell them it's a prototype jeep!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On Nov 3, 12:18=A0pm, Ian Rawlings wrote: =A0Perhaps you could tell them it's a prototype jeep!

I would rather tell them its a Zuki!

Reply to
Rory

I would rather tell them its a Zuki!