Split Charge system

Looking for advice on a good system, as I'll be adding a second battery to my Disco TD5

TIA Mark

Reply to
mm

|| Looking for advice on a good system, as I'll be adding a second || battery to my Disco TD5 || || TIA || Mark

Halfords do a kit for (IIRC) around 15GBP. You get enough wire to run the length of the vehicle and the instructions were clear and comprehensive. Worked fine.

Unless you are snooty about going to Halfords... ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Thanks Richard, forgot that I have one behind the rear light for the caravan socket (not that I have ever used it)

Mark

Reply to
mm