Sprintex Supercharger

PLEASE HELP

I have purchased a sprintex supercharged engine that was fitted into a wood and picket Range Rover. When we came to look at the internals of the charger we have found that someone has taken one of the internal screws out. I need replacement parts for this or a replacement unit but we can't find any anywhere.

Brian Tonks Tonks4x4

27-29 Main Street Huthwaite Sutton-In-Ashfield Nottinghamshire NG17 2LD 01623 452885

Brian Tonks

Is it just one screw you need? If so can you not find another in the supercharger of the same size/thread to measure that?

What would worry me is why it was apart in the first place and the quality of repair if it went back together missing bits....

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

Have you tried these people:

It doesn't look as though they will be able to help directly but might be able to point you elsewhere. And ,as Willie suggests, don't you have anything that you could copy?

Reply to
Dougal

I could be wrong here but I think he means the big vaney thingy that does the compressing not a bolt type screw

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

Ah, yes! I missed that, too - you could well be right.

Reply to
Dougal

??!! if that's the case (and now I think about it, it sounds like it..) then what the OP is saying is "I have a supercharger case, all I need is the insides". For the OP, I don't know if you've been in contact with Sprintex but their site gives the UK supplier as these guys, maybe they can help you:

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
willie

Sorry guys yes it was one of the veins that I am missing. It was removed to allow the air to flow through the intake of the charger as someone along the line says it was too expensive to run with it connected.

I have spoken to Dennis Priddle the chap that invented it and they are no longer made and there was never any spare parts if you broke it you had to buy another. I posted to the group in the attempt that someone may have a complete system sat in the shed or something.....

Sprintex Australia bought the rights to the system with any bits that Dennis had but as soon as the got all this they changed the design...

Brian T> > PLEASE HELP

Brian Tonks