Squeeky Brakes

I own a 99 Disco 1 and I am having a problem with my brakes. When I am driving around 30 mph down the road there is a squeeking noise. I believe it is coming out of the rear wheels.

Today I took off the tires and looked at the rotors and brake pads and I don't see anything wrong. The pad is not worn down and the rotor looks to be in good shape. On top of that I didn't see anything that might be stuck in there, like a rock or something.

I also looked at the pads on the front tires and they are in better shape that than the rear ones. I am feeling stumped.

Anyone got any ideas?

Jason

Reply to
jsovick

Are the anti squeal shims still in place (if fitted)?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd