Statistics

Select the "Year" button in the Time Period box top-left.

Seems like there's less activity on AFL than last year and the number of people active has dropped by a third. Of course, it's only statistics and therefore probably all a pack of lies... ;-)

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Call me a cynic, but there's a "microsoft" in that URL.......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Don't care.

Top 40 finish.

Wohoo.

I'd like to thank my mother, my agent, Spen King, Valeo....

David

Reply to
rads

hehehehe - I'm sure I'm supposed to be working....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

The number of posts is lower for this year, but there is still 2 months of this year left to go!

Reply to
Tom Woods

|| Top 40 finish. || || Wohoo. || || I'd like to thank my mother, my agent, Spen King, Valeo....

Just outside the Top Ten - gutted. Must Try Harder.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I post from both work & home so i have 2 entries!! heheh

Reply to
Nige

It's all right, they're not spying on you. Bill said so. But ..... scroll down to the list of posters and click on "Profile" next to the posters name and you can see all the other newsgroups that the poster uses.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Beware that if someone replies to a spam then their reply can end up in groups like alt.f*ck-me-in-the-arse-with-a-half-shaft or other such hedonistic delights. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I'm surprised I got to number 7, especially as I've not posted on topic since 2001...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

|| It's all right, they're not spying on you. Bill said so. But ..... || scroll down to the list of posters and click on "Profile" next to || the posters name and you can see all the other newsgroups that the || poster uses.

Shhhhhhhhhh! I sussed that out too. Luckily, it seems that no-one has too much to hide, although Lara Croft seems popular! Must be the Tomb Raider/Land Rover connection. Obviously.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I nearly fell off my chair when I clocked my profiled groups, I guess I've replied to a cross posted message somewhere. Took a few moments of WTF???? to work out that one.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:54:34 +0000, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

on which subject:

snipped-for-privacy@NOPSAMtomwoods.co.uk 101 posts.

nice.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

nice while it lasted!

(102 :) )

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:24:16 -0000, "Steve" enlightened us thusly:

fuggerit, you just got me wasting half an hour reading stuff I wrote in about 1990.

interestingly, the above-mentioned thing won't find the identity I used then ( snipped-for-privacy@aber.ac.uk) and google groups, I'm fairly sure, doesn't find everything I posted then either.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Perhaps there should be an Awards Ceremony at the next unofficial?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

|| In message || "Richard Brookman" || wrote: || ||| rads wrote: ||| ||||| Top 40 finish. ||||| ||||| Wohoo. ||||| ||||| I'd like to thank my mother, my agent, Spen King, Valeo.... ||| ||| Just outside the Top Ten - gutted. Must Try Harder. ||| || || Perhaps there should be an Awards Ceremony at the next unofficial? ||

Good idea - first second and third prizes, with a set of rivnuts from our sponsors (theng yew, theng yew, big hand for Beamends Spares) for the winner. I like it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Might do better than that.........don't get too excited though!

Richard

P.S. Anyone need an STC2778 38a ABS Booster to WA410481 with Traction Control - brand new Wabco - at a *very* good price?

P.P.S Thinking about some sort of a.f.l deal, what would the groups feeling be about the following. I'm in the process of putting an offer together on the web site that involves getting a free 1:18 de-cast model if you spend enough - what would be the reation to making the offer available to a.l.f readers first - or would that be too blatant?

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Sat, 04 Nov 2006 09:49:15 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

I see that on that list I came out ahead on number of posts. not sure if that's clever or not.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

wrote:

No for long at the rate Mr. Brookman is going at this morning!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Cold morning, CBA going out, what better?

Reply to
Richard Brookman