Steering Wheel

Id like to replace the steering wheel on my 1990 90 with the later type, I think they are found in 300tdi's, TD4's etc.

Does anyone know if they are a straight swap, or do you need to get a new boss.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Sorry to bump this back to the top....

Must think up more inventive subjects....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

As far as I can remember the fitting on the top of the steering column changed with the introduction of the Defender, and then changed again with the TD5 - back to the original fitting, although I have a feeling this second change did not apply to all models. Maybe someone else can be a bit less vague. JD

Reply to
JD

It's a bit complicated working out which goes with which!

All the possible parts are on:

so if someone fanices working out what happens when.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd