Sticky Rear Wiper Motor

High All. I have a slight Problem with my rear wiper motor sticking and making bloody awful noise to boot. Is there any way of repairing this.

Reply to
John Oakes

On or around Tue, 24 May 2005 05:39:08 +0100, John Oakes enlightened us thusly:

what vehicle?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Most, if not all, of the rear wiper motors are easily dismantled. Generally, there is a nylon crank arrangement that is lubricated with grease. A lack of lube can cause problems, as can the cable being dry (on RRC's) or even the hole through the door/body becoming ovoid can cause problems.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd