STOLEN! Please print this page and keep in your vehicle

Lifted from

:

"Hi All

I'm posting this on behalf of Derek Cole DOC # 1208

STOLEN! Please print this page and keep in your vehicle.

'A1NT F'

My new Disco after only 20 minutes of ownership!!!!!!

The vehicle stands out, it is very black. Metalic Midnight Black paintwork, matching black alloys, wide tyres, tinted windows. All windows and lights are marked with the registration number. The only defect on this vehicle is that the Discovery radio/CD has the number 2 preset button missing.

It is a Series 1 GS automatic 300 TDi

I picked it up at 09.15am and at 09.30am stopped on a deserted Lincolnshire road, I had walked only 5 paces from the vehicle when it was driven off.

The creep who took it is described as mid 20s, male, white, wearing a white tee shirt and red Baseball cap.

If you see it, or are offered any parts from it, or know who either took it or handled it. Please call your local police or Humberside Police on 01482

326111 quoting Crime number BF/912301/03.

if you don't want to contact the police, then drop me an email and I have some 'non-police friends' who will make their own 'discreet enquiries'.

Thankyou

Derek Cole 1208"

Reply to
<metalthrasher

Thieving Basdard .............. run the f....... over if I see him, stick a D90 on his legs.

Probably the best way ............... I will keep a lookout in Boston / Area, and take a copy of this to my local 'Landy Fanatical' repair centre who may get approached !!

Good Luck

Mick & Happiness Stan (D90)

Reply to
AndWhyNot

The Tony Martin system seems the only one where justice prevails. Cheers, Peter

Reply to
Peter

Lincolnshire

???

Deserted road - but nicked when the driver had walked 5 paces away? Teleporting maybe?

Were the keys left in the vehicle, if so, I guess Derek has learned not to do that next time.

Sympathies but I doubt it will show up in Surrey.

David

Reply to
David French

I doubt it too, but someone somewhere will soon be congratulating themselves on having bought some nice cheap Disco parts, much cheaper than those nastly honest traders charge!!!!

Richard

Reply to
postmaster

The statements in this email where not written by me, I just re-posted it to another audience :)

Sorry for the concerrn. I guess the guy is a tad peeved!!!

Neil

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Or maybe we do a service and just print part of the page...?

JonW "When in danger, when in doubt Run in circles, scream and shout" RotR, Rule 8.g (amended)

Reply to
pl.white

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 2/9/03 8:57 pm:

LOL!!!!

Reply to
Rory Manton

F*ck it, you're right. I'm going to go and shoot the chap down the road because I don't like the colour of his Jaguar... Then I'm going to have that sour faced bitch with the 'off yellow' roses (yeuk) growing in her garden, then the tosser who stole my bicycle outside the Bethnal Green Picture House in 1965...

Anarchy is the answer! Just think what we'll save by sacking off the nations Police? You know it makes sense.

I hereby declare UDI for Sheffield, Chesterfield and a small village near Totness. We, the people are qualified to handle 'justice'.

I also forthwith abolish road tax, fuel tax, income tax, value added tax and duty on imported Vodka. After having a little lay down in a dark room I'll invent cold fusion, a cure for all Land Rover oil leaks, an engine that runs of fresh air with no emissions, world peace and a plug for the hole(s) in the ozone layer. I pledge to employ all ex-police officers on a farm growing cabages in the Cotswolds - all profits from which will be donated to the 'little people' who live under the tree stump on my mates smallholding in Derbyshire. Life will then, be sweet.

Vote for Number 6

Reply to
Mother

Indeed. His only mistake was leaving one of the f*ckers alive.

Cheers Gary

Reply to
Gary Sutherland

On or around Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:08 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk (Gary Sutherland) enlightened us thusly:

If he'd shot both of 'em in the back he'd still be inside.

and FWIW, I think you're wrong - he had no business shooting anybody, especially not a) in the back and b) in such a manner as to kill them.

If he'd shot into the ground at their feet or over their heads, I reckon they'd have buggered off PDQ.

which isn't to say that I approve of burglary or anything else, and from what I've heard the one that survived is a piece of drug-dealing slime that would be better off locked up.

But that's not the issue. The issue is whether you support the idea that death is a fitting punishment for attempted burglary, (or indeed for any other crime) and moreover, that the decision as to whether the culprit deserves to die can usefully be made by any tom dick or harry. On both of those counts, I believe the answer is no.

I'm not totally opposed to a death penalty as an ultimate deterrent (not in terms of putting off others, really, but in terms of stopping repeated offenders in certain specific categories from re-offending. However, I reckon mostly it's too easy an answer, even for the state. Take for example the crime of repeated violent rape: undoubtedly, a death penalty would prevent re-offending, but so would castration - and I reckon the latter would have at least as much deterrent effect on others.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Hi!

I remember hearing about a man who was terrified of mice and was in the habit of shooting at them in his kitchen with an air rifle, gradually reducing his kitchen units to matchwood in the process. I reckon that beats Elvis Presley shooting his TV set!

Cheers, RB

Reply to
Prof Rollerball