STOLEN: Y437 JFO

Stolen Saturday morning at 10:12 am Y437JFO

2000 TD5 Defender 110 Double Cab, in Alveston red, with Ifor Williams Canopy on the pickup, painted black. Distinguishing features:

Front Winch bumper, with REW electric winch, also bull bar protruding forward of bumper. Front drop pin recovery point attached to bumper. Mantec Snorkel Four roof Spots, bolted through the roof Rear work light Roof Bars with unusual 12 ft bridging ladders attached Black Soil pipe slung from under roof bars for almost the full lenth of the vehicle, full of assorted other pipes (I'm a plumber) Only one front grille style light guard (The other one rubbed off two weeks ago!) Muddy wet carpets (still)

The car is a little beat up, with damage to both sills and in fact alll the panels. in some way or other. It was stolen with keys from where I was working. Plus other documentation to Identify me and possible make the car saleable as is to the gullible.

If you are offered the car or you have seen it yesterday or today please get in touch email snipped-for-privacy@nospamsleepybubble.com

If you stole the car please make sure I never see it again as my wife has agreed to spend the insurance money (if we get any) on a Van and a tricked up defender 90.

Regards,

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Which part of the country was it stolen from?

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Oh yes forgot that bit, it was stolen from Meriden, between Coventry and Birmingham in the West midlands.

Reply to
Mark

Seems us in the Midlands are being targeted ?

I'll ask as many collegues from nat grid to keep a look out for your Landi, as they are doing for mine still but with diminishing hope of seeing it again

Andy

National Gid 110 defender TD5 X892 XBV Kidnapped 3 weeks ago from Wolverhampton

Reply to
Andy S

Cheers Andy,

A Nat Grid landy eh? I always fancied one of those........

Mark

Reply to
Mark