Straightening a Safari Snorkel

Does anyone have any bright ideas of how i can straighten a Safari Snorkel?

After the ditch incident, it got a bit deformed - Not a lot mind. There is not a crease, its just a bit bent..

I've tried leaving it out in the sun and standing on it to no avail...

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

hot air gun? works on my saab bumpers to make them the right shape again. just dont get it too hot!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Boiling water or alternatively a soaked towel superheated in the microwave oven may help.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos