Subwoofer Installation on Classic RR

Help. I have an '89 Hunter and I just purchased a factory subwoofer (w/ a Harmon Kardon amp) that was on a '94 LWB. It did not come with a wiring harness nor did it come with the bass adjustment knob that is by the center console, so I figured I would have to make my own harness from scratch.

The amp looks like there are several female connectors that plug into it, plus there is a connector coming out of the subwoofer that doesn't look like it plugs into the amp. Does the amp only power the sub, or does it also power the front &/or rear speakers? Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this or any tips on the installation?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
Edwin