Success Steering Damper

Hello All. Just to thanks for all the information on helping over my steering damper. Manage to replace old for new even with Manchester raining. The only difficult part was the seized nuts pardon my fronch. I have tighten everything up as much as I can, What else should I recheck.

Reply to
John Oakes

so long as the rubbers are nice and tight, all should be fine.

Nick

Reply to
Nicknelsonleeds

Thanks Nick. Show what difference a replacement does. Going to and from work last night and returning, my steering feels a lot different now. My replacement damper looks more like a normal shock absorber. When I eventually taken off the old one it was definitely knackered with the leaking even worse. I think the roads around here in Manchester must have contributed to the problem.

Reply to
John Oakes

Oooh! Matron!

Alex