Such a Big Kid am I

Mark Solesbury

Heheheh, I remember doing that years ago behind a Suzuki PE 250 ... not really recommended ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

"Mark Solesbury" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Well I had a chortle.

Reply to
Cyberwraith

:)

Reply to
Tom Woods

That takes me back, I use to do that on a beetle bonnet, was just right because its curved and you could lean it into the corners, stick a rope round the handle and away you go, you would not believe how tough those handles are!!!

Rich

"Mark Solesbury" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Reply to
Rich

Also takes me back, use to do it on skis behind a tractor (in a field of course) amazing the speed you get sling shot off around a corner!!

thank god we didn't try it with something that could go faster..

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

On or around Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:22:41 +0000, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

flippin'ell, how many people are watching youtube on saturday lunchtime?

Reply to
Austin Shackles