Suppliers of Series Window Channel

Anybody know where I can buy series window channel by the meter? I need to do plenty of windows, and it's easier to just buy a roll of it.

Buying it at paddocks prices for little lengths which are supposedly pre-cut to the right length irritates me. Especially as they aren't the right length.

TIA

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Trala!

£3.99 per 2m length - postage depends on how much you order

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Does it only come in 2m lengths, or do I get whatever length I order continuous?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

that's gotta be a seriously stretched land rover you have there if 2 metres isn't long enough. heheheh ;o)

(yea, I know, it's called humour...).

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Very funny. It's not that I need long lengths, I just object to paying for 2metres, cutting it to size, and having lots of 6" bits left over which are no use.

Call me tight if you like, but I'm on a budget.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Try series 3 club they do Plastic channelling that doesn't rot.Look at their website not sure what lengths it comes in though.

Adrian Ford

Reply to
Adrian Ford

The series 3 owners club sell plastic window channel that is very good stuff.

Liam

Liam

Any that I have seen or used is not flexible, but fairly easy to damage, so lengths over 2m get a bit hard to handle. (or ship) JD

Reply to
JD

I send my off cuts to paddocks to be made into kits which are too short.

Your TIGHT!

but I'm on a budget.

I know the feeling

:0)

I've been out in the sun too long preping the 101 for ...paint!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I've booked an MoT for mine... It's been SORN for 12 months - still started first time on Saturday (well, second time, but to be fair there was no battery in it first time).

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Mine started first time after resting over the winter, but after moving it to a different spot in the garden the alternator siezed up, and my water pump now makes a bit of noise (though it may always have done but i can actually hear it now i have the compressor off!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

2m max - even then it has to be strapped to a plank to avoid damage in transit.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

This stuff fit 101 windows too Richard ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

It did on mine ('sgoodenough school of engineering)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd