swb 2a truck cab body panels etc for sale W. yorks

Hi all

Just about finished stripping a swb 2a. I am probably gonna put all the bits on ebay but thought I would give n.g. first crack.

Bits for sale are all body panels, most have some small character dents:

Near-side front wing has a hole cut in it for a snorkel. > Bonnet with spare wheel mounting - pretty good nick. > Truck cab roof is quite badly dented, but only cosmetic! > Pair of early 90 wind-up window doors. > Rear tub - supports disintegrated (as is usual) > Bulk head needs foot-well & door pillar repairs, but other than that in > good condition. > Full set of standard leaf springs for petrol model - appear to be in > reasonable condition: vehicle sat level, no sagging etc. > Petrol radiator - looks reasonably new, small damage to cooling fins > purely cosmetic. > Lots of axle parts - just tell me what you want. > Many other bits & pieces, prices negotiable

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk if interested.

Cheers, Icky.

Reply to
the ickys

You don't have a front panel do you? Not the grill - the steel panel that it clips to?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Reply to
the ickys

Sounds a bit like mine! Somewhere out there is a mint (or at least 'good') 2a front panel. I'm betting it's leaning against the Holy Grail and covered in rocking horse dung....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

And another one just a bit further away lurking somewhere in my shed.

Reply to
EMB

No, ten thousand miles away, in a dry climate propping up the wall of my shed. JD

Reply to
JD

Why do so many front panels get repaired badly?. Ive seen loads that have been messily bodged. When i bought mine i bought an un-repaired one and it wasnt a hard job to chop the bottom off and weld a bit of angle along it. Once it has been ground down, touched up with filler and painted you can't tell.

Reply to
Tom Woods