TD5 engine noise

DiscoII I have a slight knocking noise from the engine, particularly when cold. The motor performs just fine, performance is normal, no smoke or other nasties. From information I gathered from the net, the most probable cause is a dodgy injector. The type of knock I hear does not sound mechanical, a sort of a knock associated with a firing stroke. If this is the case, how do find out which one it is that's playing up? Input welcome here. Steve W (in Aus)

Reply to
Steve/Aus