The missus's focus 1.8 zetec S reg broken handbrake cable

She's managed to snap the cable and our drive is a mean slope so having to chock it hehe! She left in in 1st then on the skool run forgot and , well u can imagine wot happened next. Another skud. Last week the horse sat on it.... I had a look underneath and cant see the cable ?? Has it fallen off? Can I fix it ? If so is it possible to buy the cable(s) ?

PS the local garage want 70 quid labour plus parts... : (

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®