Theft Alarm System for 95 RRC

Anyone know the life expectancy of the theft alarm unit? I've got a 95 RRC that's had a dead battery for a few months. Now that there's a new battery, the theft alarm seems to be dead, at least the LED doesn't come on and I can't sync my handhelds with the system using the built-in test. Engine fired up w/o a problem but my central lock and air suspension seem dead. I ran Test C for the TAS from the ETM and the results point to a bad theft alarm unit, but I'm just not sure. Any thoughts? Thanks.

pl626

Reply to
pl626