Timing Cover Gasket?? :s

Hi All

Long time no post for me, been having a few computer and family problems, but now I am back... :o)

Dad is having the head redone on the Land Rover 2.5NA and he has been asked to get a head gasket set. BUT he has also been asked to get a Timing Cover Gasket??? Has anyone heard of one of these, and do the 110 Land Rovers have anything of the like???

Any help appreciated...

Donna

Reply to
Donna