Top Gear Rocket

OK anyone watch the show tonight? I have three Estes rockets ready to go, what do ya think. 3 rockets duct taped onto Edie, mi Disco? How high? LOL

Reply to
Cyberwraith

Thery might raise the suspension a tad ... ;)

Most excellent show and lift-off though ... ver' ver' impressive.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

That launch had to be fake though?

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

Strike that. I see it was actually Europe's largest non-commercial launch! I'd just assumed it was a fake!

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

One of the software alpha geeks at work was involved in both the top gear rocket stunts.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Wilson

It looked real to me, if it was fake then someone has bloody good sfx! Right now, where's mi duct tape..................

Reply to
Cyberwraith

It was for real.  The bloke at work does the software & some of the electronics for amateur rocketry - they had a large rocket out at Black Rock in the US a while ago trying for the UK altitude record.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Wilson