tourettes is kicking in

Well I couldn't hold out any longer buggerit ebay item 4587828586 Derek (thats another one off the list)

Reply to
Derek

Contact 'e, direct Derek, you never know. I think they are pushing their luck expecting any more than that anyway.

failing that heres a nice calming couple of piccys...

Hell you can even point the seller there (unless it's had the sills done)

:0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

that looks like fun (cough cough) I will be dropping a mail shortly full new test so I expect the sills to be ok should have been done at that age I reckon unless it belonged to granny used just for shopping . I was checked out in the garage that I had enough plate for the lower wheel arches etc plenty! and a new roll of wire I'm getting twitchy I think I'll fabricate the winch stand for the trailer to calm my nerves. Derek

Reply to
Derek