Trailer to borrow in the Wiltshire area?

All,

Just a quick question!

I need to move a small car (Fiat Tipo) for my daughter. It is untaxed, uninsured, 4 years out of MOT and won't start! So, it's a trailer job.

Is there anyone in the Wiltshire/Somerset/Bath area that has a small car trailer I could borrow in exchange for a few drinking vouchers over the Christmas period.

Here's hoping!

Cheers

Peter

Reply to